- Faster surveys: dual polarization allows scans to be performed in just one direction, halving acquisition time;
- Able to penetrate below the first level of rebar with the dual polar antenna;
- High resolution 3D imaging;
- Extremely flexible user operations with wireless link and a light easily transportable system;
Aladdin is a patented survey kit that permits the acquisition of 3D images with the highest resolution. With its full-polar antenna, it reveals shadowed and deep targets, halving acquisition time compared to standard products. The Aladdin has many surveying abilities, including:
- 3D imaging of shallow and deep rebars in concrete;
- Inspection of concrete for location of voids;
- Inspection of concrete thickness, integrity;
- 3D imaging of pre-tension and post-tension cables;
- Inspection and analysis of old structures and monuments;
- Inspection of walls and floors for the location of pipes, objects, caches, etc..
Standard antenna read shallow targets (rebars), but do not reveal lower structures.
The SPECIAL FULL-POLAR high-frequency (2 GHz) antenna combined with the patented Pad Survey Guide (PSG) permit joint orthogonally polarized scans to be acquired in a single pass, detecting shallow and deep structures and halving acquisition time compared to standard methods.
- Dual Polarized: Aladdin is equipped with two 2GHz antennas polarized perpendicular to each other. The dual polarization enables deeper surveying, providing images of both shallow and deep structures.
- Wi-Fi link: For ease of operation when data collection is required in awkward locations such as vertical walls or rooftops.
- Immediate 3D imaging in the field: The 3D tomography of the surveyed area can be available real-time in the field by just pressing a button.
- Pad survey guide: Patented survey kit that permits the acquisition of 3D images with the highest resolution.
The Aladdin system is suitable for in the field analysis of concrete. Aladdin is equipped with K2 FastWave acquisition software with a dedicated button which provides a tomographic view of the subsurface in order to help the operator cutting the surface.
The software comes with comprehensive tools to customize the acquisition parameters and calibrate the signal of every acquisition channel. K2 FastWave also has a dedicated tool to help the operator collect data in grid mode in order to achieve the best result from the survey by mixing longitudinal and transversal scan in the post processing. At the end of the acquisition, the K2 FastWave software enables the user to process their data by linking to the GRED 3D software which is used for the data interpretation.
GRED 3D: advanced processing software designed to be the optimal interface for 2D and 3D imaging.
- Advanced filtering
- Flexible data handling and visualization
- Spatial data representation and processing
- Enhanced interpretation tools
- Standard printing and image export
- 3D imaging of shallow and deep rebars inside the concrete
- Inspection of concrete for location of voids
- Inspection of concrete thickness and integrity
- 3D imaging of pre-tension and post-tension cables
- Inspection and analysis of old structures, monuments and historical buildings
- Inspection of walls and floors for the location of pipes, objects, caches, etc
|Antenna||2.0 Ghz – Full-polar|
|Data Logger||Panasonic CF-19 or similar|
|Radar Control Unit||1 channel DAD Fast Wave|
|Survey Methods (Basic Kit)||Handle with remote operation buttons|
|DAD – PRF (Pulse Repetition Frequency)||Up to 400 kHz|
|DAD – Max. Scan Rate||4768 scan/sec (@128 samples)|
|DAD – Bit per Sample||16 bit|
|DAD – Connection to Data Logger||Ethernet LAN Wireless (Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b)|
|Antenna Size (cm)||12.4 x 12.4 x 18.5|
|Antenna Weight (kg)||2|
|Battery Life||8.0 hours|